We are looking for a Cloud Specialist with a focus on Workspace technologies and experience in Microsoft Azure solutions and IT infrastructure.
Samsøe Samsøe & ENVII have finished an on-prem to cloud journey. We need an experienced Cloud architect within the infrastructure domain, to help continue and to drive and guide current and future projects to successful implementation following technology standards and best practices.
Help us build the infrastructure of the future to enable Samsøe Samsøe & ENVII continued growth.
The profile we are looking for, will be a key player in the IT projects within the application space, Infrastructure projects and continuous improvement activities. At Samsøe Samsøe & ENVII we are an overly ambitious roadmap where you can flourish with a wide variety in your daily work.
We value cross-collaboration between vendors and internal functions such as Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, IT Security, various application teams and business functions. It is important for us to work together to meet the shared goals of our organization.
During Q4 and next year, we will continue to establish a world-class digital team of thinkers, makers, and doers to ensure digital and technology is at the heart of our business. And we want you to bring your expertise, knowledge, ideas, entrepreneurial spirit, and experience to make a significant impact, and help build and shape this with us from an early stage.
- Minimum 3 years working with Endpoint & Intune in a large company
- Microsoft Autopilot
- Creating Profiles & Administration of Apple Business Manager (DEP) devices
- Updating compliance policies at regular intervals
- Experience with IT-Security standards and best practices
- Extensive Azure Active Directory knowledge
- PowerShell & Scripting.
- You are fluent in English both in writing and verbally.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Be a leader within your area and a trusted advisor
- Lead efforts to develop and enforce standards for Azure, Microsoft365
- Implementing business and custom applications
- Administering and Creating device profiles for iOS, Mac OS, and Windows machines.
- Improving IT Security on device and company wide
- Stay ahead of the game, knowing what is coming and planning for it
Nice to have but not required AZ-104 & AZ-900
ITIL and Agile is not new to you and have extensive experience.
- Has a can-do attitude and thrive in complex technical environments with several improvement areas.
- Personal drive to succeed and you manage to deliver even under difficult circumstances.
- You like to collaborate with many stakeholders and understand the importance of clear communication.
- Dynamic planning is needed in this position as priorities changes with business priorities.
- You’re an eager learner and naturally curious.
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humor – we like to have fun while we work hard.
- A workplace with an attractive location in the hip Nørrebro district of Copenhagen
- A modern, inspiring, and international atmosphere
- A delicious canteen with sustainable and organic food
- Attractive discounts on our clothing brands
- An accommodating workplace with the possibility of flexible working hours
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal and professional development
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact IT Operations & Infrastructure Lead, Simeon Solarsky at +45 30 90 59 20, [email protected]
Does the job description inspire you? And can you see yourself as part of a diverse and inclusive work environment with lots of autonomy, working together to expand a Scandinavian and more responsible fashion?
In that case, we hope you feel motivated to become part of the Samsøe Samsøe family. You can apply online through the link to the right →
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and encourage anyone to apply for the position, regardless of national origin, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, or age.